End of the Semester Stress
I'm sure I'm not the only one who experiences the end of the semester stress. It's the wrapping up of the semester when all your procrastination finally catches up with you. With unit plans, tech pete projects, teaching episodes, and research papers being due in the next couple weeks it's hard to find time to breathe. Not to mention the upcoming PSAHPERD Convention this weekend. Hopefully I can get all my work done without losing my mind. Good luck to everyone who is in the same boat as me!
Yes! Everything is catching up with me now! I wish I wouldn't have waiting until now to complete everything haha. It is almost like your at that point where you just want it to be break, so you really just want to get everything done. I almost hate that because I don't do the greatest work. If you just take one thing at a time though, everything will eventually get done! Goodluck everyone!
ReplyDeleteYou are not alone, because of the long soccer season i had i havent really been focusing enough on my class work. But now it being over i am rushing to get work in and trying to catch up in some classes. Exam week is only 2 weeks away and revision is beggining to start. I am just excited for CAhristmas break so tyhe stress will be releieved.
ReplyDeleteYou are not the only one! It has come upon us so fast! But as we all know we are all ready to have that long 6 week break! So much work with not only Tech pete but all of our other classes as well! I hope i am not the only struggling to get through this!
ReplyDeleteThe end of this semester really crept up on us fast! I remember at the beginning thinking I had all this time and now we're under 2 weeks! That's crazy! The only way to stay stress free though is to take one step/project at a time. It has been a great semester though!
ReplyDeleteAll of a sudden the semester decided to just show up without any warning!! It is crazy to think we are done with the fall semester in 2 weeks! I am becoming very stressed, I feel like we all have so many projects, papers, and exams do. It is stressful because I know we all want good grades come the end of the semester. I have been taking one step at a time to try and pace myself and it seems to be working! I Hope everyone has a great end of the semester!!!
ReplyDelete